|Home||» Products||» Paper Corrugating Machinery||» NC Servo Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine|
NC Servo Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine
The NC Servo Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine is used in several industries for cutting fine sheets. They are made using high grade material that is obtained from trusted suppliers. These machines are made using advanced technology and are used in the fabrication of this scorer machine. The NC Servo Thin Blade Slitter Scorer Machine ensures fine slitting and scoring of paperboard in single operation. Further, the thin blade ensures no production loss and gives a very good slitting and a sharp flute profile.
As the fundamental part for dry end in the creased load up generation line, it applies finish PC control framework to acknowledge quick changeover, high accuracy scoring and excellent slitting, along these lines diminishes downtime and enhances profitability essentially.
|Max. slitting width||1850mm||2250mm||2550mm|
|Min. slitting width||135mm||135mm||135mm|
- Imported fantastic industry PC and PLC form the machine NC framework
- High caliber direct aides and high-exactness ball screw ensure a≤±0.5mm slitting and scoring accuracy.
- Memory can store 999 requests, auto arrange change or manual request changing without halting.
- Programmed synchronizing with the layered generation line speed, can be associated with creation management framework with astounding similarity.
- Fast request change inside 3-6 seconds (Servo composes: 3 seconds). Two sets running at the same time can understand quick request change, less waste paperboard.
- Thin tungsten combination steel cutting edges, sharp and long serving time, in excess of 8 million meters.
- Patent aloof compose processor, high and convenient structure, simple upkeep.
- PC controlled auto crushing or manual granulating, knifes can be pounded while slicing in the meantime to enhance the profitability.
- All around selected three composes scorer: Arched on concave (single divider); Raised on concave (double divider) can curved on level, which can be changed by electrical driven framework.
- Scoring line depth is controlled by PC, with fine scoring outcomes for simple board flooding.
- Imported synchronous belts for passing on gadget with higher accuracy, longer serving life and lower commotion.